Once enabled, click on the Compose button to open the compose window and in there, write the text for your Template and format it as per your requirement. To Save, follow the steps shown in the screenshot below.
- Gmail provides one Signature option per account. Templates can be used to set up additional signatures.
- Templates can be used to insert the most frequently used contents increasing productivity.
- They can be used in conjunction with filters to automatically send out relevant messages to senders.
- Create an online document like Google Docs, set it to be accessed by anyone with the link, and then include the link in your template response.
- Take a screenshot of the content of the page and then insert that image in your Template response using the "insert photos" button.